Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.




my new purple leggings are fo shiz. i'm kinda agreeing with that whole "leggings aren't pants" movement, so i'm wearing cutoffs. lately, i've been subconsciously attaching safety pins to all my cutoffs before i go out of the house. this is getting kinda weird. i have safety pins all over my home, and i'll just randomly find them attached to all my clothes.
they have a mind of their own.
On another note, I BLOODY HATE MOSQUITOES! they're everywhere. they're affecting my subconscious mind. i've been having terrifying nightmares about swarms of mosquitoes coming into my house and eating me.
i'm going mad. absolutely mad.

Mad Hatter:"Am i going mad?"
Alice: "Yes, you're mad, bonkers, off your head. But i'll tell you a secret... All the best people are."

0 comments: